Cheap Car Rental Rates: Assessing Great Value and Cheap Prices
Pricing to Expect
When you are looking at cheap car rentals, your number one major issue is most likely the price of the vehicle that you will be renting. You want to know just how much it is going to cost you for the period in which you need it for.
That's why you'll love the rental process at Super Cheap Car Rental in Los Angeles. Our car rental rates start out cheap and they end up cheap! This is because the rates that you see are exactly the rates that you pay.
There are absolutely no hidden fees for coverage, driving premiums, or special coverage, and you also receive unlimited miles for your trip! This means you don't have to worry about going over a certain limit and then paying for it afterwards. The staff at Super Cheap Car Rental want your vacation and driving time to be stress-free, so they take care of the entire rental process before you set off on your journey. Renting a car has never been so simple, so cheap, and so hassle-free.
When you rent from Super Cheap Car Rental you choose from four different rates:
All four rates include all taxes, liability coverage, collision coverage, and unlimited mileage, but you'll want to choose your package depending on your traveling desires. The older models of both two and four door vehicles can only be driven throughout Los Angeles and Orange County. So if your trip is planning on traveling past these local limits, your best bet is to rent either the two or four door newer vehicle models. Rental rates for these cars are higher than that of their older versions, however, you can drive anywhere throughout California and even to Las Vegas with no worries! No matter which type of car you choose to go with, you can be sure that all of our car rental rates are very cheap and provide you with the greatest value for your money spent.
- 2 Door Newer
- 2 Door Older
- 4 Door Newer
- 4 Door Older
Looking for Cheap Car Rental Rates
When you are exploring various pricing for car rentals, you should take seven factors into account:
All of these seven factors should be considered so that you can make sure that you are receiving the cheap rental car rates that you deserve!
- Upfront costs - find out how much the standard rate is for the vehicle you are interested. You'll want to ask what specifically is included in the price to avoid any hidden surprises.
- Later costs - it is for your own benefit to inquire about additional charges for mileage or vehicle repair.
- Surcharges - most cheap car rental rates do not include charges for additional services such as particular age requirements, driving restrictions, and additional driver privileges. Be sure to inquire about any possible surcharges.
- Rental times - when comparing cheap car rental rates, it is a good idea to consider the various rental times that the rental agency provides. It is often much cheaper to rent a vehicle for a set amount of time, such as a weekend, a full week, or on a monthly basis.
- Fuel economy - your car rental agency should be able to deal you what your rental car's fuel consumption rates are in the city and during highway driving. This allows you to plan out just how much money you need for the road.
- Cancellation charges - Ask the car rental company about any necessary deposits, cancellation policies, and credit car authorization. These are usually not significant issues, but it never hurts to be aware.
- Vehicle pick-up and drop-off - Some rental agencies have multiple offices for you to pick up your cheap car rental and then drop it off. It is very convenient and also saves you time and money if you can return the vehicle to a location that it closest to your last destination.