Los Angeles and San Francisco – So Much to Explore in Our Cheap Car Rentals!
If you are visiting California, Los Angeles and San Francisco are two of the greatest cities in the state. With world-renowned museums and art galleries, spectacular national parks and scenery, superb shopping opportunities, delicious eateries with specialties from across the globe, and attractions that will excite any tourist or local, there is a lot to do in Los Angeles and San Francisco! Cheap car rentals get your sightseeing off to a perfect start and ensure fabulous traveling for your entire trip. Cheap car rentals in Los Angeles allow you to tour the homes of the stars, visit the ocean, and experience spectacular museums in one day! Cheap car rentals in San Francisco provide the opportunity to cross the famous Golden Gate Bridge, explore different neighborhoods like Chinatown, and enjoy beautiful scenic drives throughout the Bay area. Whatever you need to do in Los Angeles or San Francisco, cheap car rentals from Super Cheap Car Rentals are right for you!
About Los Angeles
Often called the City of Angels, Los Angeles is composed of five different counties: Los Angeles, Riverside, Ventura, Orange and San Bernardino Counties. It is home to 20.6 million residents, over eighty stage theatres, and approximately three hundred museums. Los Angeles was founded on September 4, 1781, so you can experience the past and the present in our cheap car rentals!
While in Los Angeles, you can use your cheap car rental to explore many of the free and inexpensive activities that the city has to offer, visit museums and art galleries with distinguished collections, and stay in cost-efficient hostels. Take advantage of:
- Free Things to Do in Los Angeles
- Great Shopping and Restaurants
- Unique Hostelling Opportunities
- Amazing Cultural Museums and Art Galleries
About San Francisco
San Francisco is built on forty-three hills, so the elevation is pretty spectacular! Walking can be difficult because of the steepness of some of the streets, so a cheap car rental is particularly important here. Between the 740,000 residents, over one hundred languages are spoken and newspapers are available in thirty-one different languages. San Francisco is a collection of cultures and experiences that compliment any vacation!
While in San Francisco, make sure to take advantage of your cheap car rental and visit many tourist attractions, stay in different hostels, travel to the San Francisco International Airport, and explore many scenic parks! A cheap car rental in San Francisco can take you to:
- Special Attractions (such as Alcatraz Island and Fisherman’s Wharf)
- Unique Cultural Neighborhoods (such as Chinatown)
- Exciting Hostels
- The San Francisco International Airport
Tips for Your Cheap Car Rental in San Francisco and Los Angeles!
Just like all other major cities, San Francisco and Los Angeles have rules that you must follow when driving to ensure the safety of you, your passengers, and other drivers on the road. If you have any questions, just ask our friendly staff!
- You must turn on the headlights of your cheap car rental thirty minutes after sunset and they must be left on until thirty minutes before sunrise.
- You must not leave any items in place so that they block windows or mirrors of your cheap car rental.
- Blue curbs mean that only disabled persons may park here.
- Green curbs mean that you may only park your cheap car rental here for a limited time.
- Red curbs mean that you can not stop, stand, or park your cheap car rental here for any amount of time.
- White curbs mean that you can only stop long enough to pick up or let out passengers.
- All passengers must wear seatbelts at all times while the vehicle is in operation.
- Drinking and driving is strictly prohibited and enforced.
- You must carry your driver’s license from your home country or state at all times.