https://www.supercheapcar.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/sccr.png 0 0 admin https://www.supercheapcar.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/sccr.png admin2014-04-17 15:18:582019-01-08 13:29:55Under 21 Car Rentals and Student Discounts in Los Angeles
When you’re a student, every penny counts. At Super Cheap under 21 car rentals, we understand that our young customers want to save. As you explore the sun and fun of Los Angeles, keep in mind that we are not alone. Many Los Angeles restaurants, hotels, attractions, cultural destinations, and other locations offer student discounts. When you travel with Super Cheap under 21 car rentals, you already have a leg up on the competition. Super Cheap offers affordable rental cars to drivers as young as 20 years of age. As a student, you can visit free Los Angeles attractions including the city’s breathtaking beaches and several museums. When it comes to places that admission is charged, use this guide from Super Cheap under 21 car rentals to keep your student vacation affordable.
Two things you must rememberVacationing is the time when students don’t want to remember schoolwork or anything at all. When you travel as a student with Super Cheap under 21 car rentals, you must remember two things.
- Ask about discounts: Unless you ask if a location offers student discounts, you likely won’t receive your saving. Ask everywhere! Museums, attractions, hotels, restaurants, and stores often offer Los Angeles student discounts.
- Bring your identification: Unless you have your student card, or other student identification, you won’t be able to cash in on student discounts in Los Angeles.
Don’t forget your cultureSpend hours wandering and looking at the spectacular art works hidden throughout Los Angeles. Museums are a prime example of establishments that offer student discounts. In Los Angeles, museums such as the California African American Museum, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Los Angles County Museum of Art, the Hollywood Entertainment Museum, and the Craft and Folk Art Museum all offer free or highly discounted admission.
Purchase your way to savingsIt mind sound funny, but in Los Angeles, one of the best ways to save money as a student traveler is to spend money. Discount cards such as the International Student Identity Card (ISIC) and the Go Los Angeles Card will save you bundles of cash. The ISIC has a long list of destinations that cardholders receive discounts and gifts. Save on food at Boba Loca, the Hard Rock Café, and Star Chicken. Stay entertained with ISIC and receive discounts at California Tours, Geffen Playhouse, Guideline Tours, the House of Blues, the Improv Olympics, Los Angeles Opera, Los Angeles Philharmonic, Ripley’s Believe it or Not, Sunset Ranch, and the Missing Link Tours. As well, this card will help you save on accommodations at the Beverly Inn and Liberty Hotel. To purchase your ISIC, visit http://www.isic.org/. The Go Los Angeles Card features savings at major attractions including Universal Studios, Legoland, Hollywood Tours, the Kodak Theatre, Hollywood Wax Museum, LA Zoo and more. Visit http://www.golosangelescard.com/ to find out more. When you travel with Super Cheap Under 21 Car Rentals, the options for your student vacation are endless.
Save when you stay at a Los Angeles HostelStay with students, in an environment designed for students. Most Los Angeles hostels either offer discounts for students, or are so affordable that no discount is necessary. By choosing Super Cheap under 21 car rentals and a Los Angeles hostel, you’ll stay well within your budget. With Super Cheap under 21 car rentals, you’re only a short drive from many fantastic Los Angeles attractions, beaches, Hollywood, and your Los Angeles Hostel. Browse the list of Los Angeles Hostels below to get your under 21 car rentals journey started:
- USA Hostels Hollywood: 1624 Schrader Boulevard. Great location, free comedy nights, breakfast, and city tours.
- Hostel California: 2221 Lincoln Boulevard. Walking distance to the beach, free parking, laundry, and television.
- Banana Bungalow: 5920 Hollywood Boulevard and 603 North Fairfax Avenue. Fun and welcoming atmosphere, great locations, and friendly staff.
- Noho Hostel: 5947 Tujunga Avenue. Extremely affordable and centrally located.
- Westwood Hostel: 10753 Ayres Avenue. Great for shopping. Located near UCLA, Macys, and Barnes & Noble.
- Other top Hostels in the area include AAE Los Angeles Hostel, Orbit Hostel, and Venice Beach Cotel.